Kik profiles can be described as the source which provides valuable information about your kik online account. It helps people find out about your personality and get a good idea about your identity.
Your profile contains:
- Your kik username which you select when creating the Kik account.
- Display name, which can be altered at any time and you can decide to choose your full name, or a nickname or only your middle name.
- Your display picture, which you can select from your previous pictures on your mobile phone or decide to use a new one.
How to Check Your Kik Profile
It is quite easy and simple to view your own profile. Ensure that you upload all the necessary details very quickly so that people will take you seriously and know that it is a genuine account and not just a fake one. Also, make sure that you do not make any alterations to your details while registering it. All you need to do is to open the Kik app and proceed to click on the gear icon, which will display the settings page. The same page will show you the profile, your profile picture as well as the username. You can also view your own profile by clicking on your name while chatting.
How to Check Other People’s Kik Profiles
There are ways to view other people’s Kik online profile. This is a valuable tool to use if you want to be sure of the person’s identity and personality. You can decide to check their profile picture to be sure if you know them or check their other details like username or display name. This would let you know if you are chatting with the right person or not.
If you are currently chatting with the person and you wish to go straight to the profile page, endeavor to follow these steps:
- Open the Kik app on your phone.
- Go to the chat with the person who you wish to check their profile.
- Click on the picture next to their profile and this will take you to the page.