Looking Fit And Fab With affordable Women’s Clothing
In this modern day, every person wants to look good. With models and fitness ambassadors appearing on television screens now and then, it’s almost a daily reminder for people to take care of their bodies and adapt a healthy and fit lifestyle.
While there’s nothing wrong with persisting to achieve the healthy and fit body everyone desires, it’s not an easy feat to attain. So, is there something you can do to temporarily create an “illusion” of the fit body?
For both men and women, there are various methods available that can allow a person to create a fit and slim physique. However, as this issue mostly concerns women, then we’ll focus first on how women can achieve this look through affordable clothing. Newdresscode.com is an expert of fashion made in Europe, Browse their site for more interesting information.
Fashion hacks 101: How to achieve a slim look Take one’s focus off the top.
a. Take one’s focus off the top.
- For those blessed with a heavy bosom, it’s best to avoid wearing clingy clothing.
- Choose darker colors (creates the illusion of a slimmer physique)
- Wear t-shirts with raglan sleeves or those with a looser fit.
- Use clothing made from thin materials like cotton and cotton jersey.
- Follow a one-color dressing technique
b. Highlight one’s assets
- Takes the focus away from one’s problem areas
- If one has a large waist, it’s best not to wear broad belts.
- Use a knee length outfit if you possess shapely legs.
c. Learn to choose pants appropriately.
- The best pants is one that’s long enough to cover until the heel area.
- For shorter women, wear pants of the slight boot or straight leg cut to make one’s legs look longer.
- Avoid using cropped pants or French pleats. Use long pants that fit snugly to give the illusion of a long and slender body.
d. Choose the colors of the clothing you wear wisely.
- Black is the most suitable color for women who’re on the heavier side, though there are other colors for you to choose from.
- Avoid wearing bright hues, except when highlighting one’s assets.
- Avoid wearing large-patterned clothing as these add bulk to one’s body
Follow these tips and you’ll look slimmer and fitter in no time.